Human Factors Engineers (HFE) Limited is an engineering, procurement, fabrication & construction, logistics, marine services and & HSE consulting firm serving chosen global markets. The company delivers projects and services in pipeline construction, process plants, telecom and civil engineering and construction for the oil & gas, chemical & petrochemicals, fertilizers, aviation industries amongst others.
HFE has the capacity to match the demands of international quality control standards, construction and project management techniques.
Environment protection is an integral part of the company’s policy, the aim of HFE is to carry out all activities without disturbing the ecological balance this is achieved by organizing training programs to educate its workers in the use of latest techniques for prevention, appraisal and restoration of the environment.
HFE is committed to upgrade the skill sets in the country of projects by providing on-site and classroom training to the local workforce. It strives for maximization of local content in projects execution.
WHO WE ARE
Human Factors Engineers Limited (HFE) is a duly registered indigenous engineering, procurement, fabrication & construction, logistics, marine services and HSE consulting firm specialized in building and civil construction, mechanical, electrical, procurement and environmental Waste Management Logistics and HSES-CA management/consultant, with Registration No. 322035. Ours is a highly reliable and quality management and contracting firm providing services in the Oil and Gas Sector, Corporate/Private organization(s) and Government in Nigeria and Overseas; with records to show for satisfactory performance.
Our company has come a long way in terms of success due to the management’s strict compliance to the policy of quality, teamwork, hard-work and prompt execution of services, with high regard for safety of its personnel and other third party involved and those affected by our operations.
HUMAN FACTORS ENGINEERS LIMITED has to her credit well-trained technical and articulate team of engineers; geologist, technical and semi-skilled personnel equipped with modem construction and fabrication tools. The safety record in all areas of our operation has been very tremendous, external technical auditors have also certified this.
Although we have a reasonable stable financial base for an indigenous enterprises, while we also enjoy reliable financial support from our bankers as at when required due to our prudent financial management policy.
MANAGERIAL PHILOSOPHY CREATIVITY, CHALLENGE SACRIFICE
We will view obstacles as opportunities for new growth and accept responsibility to achieve outstanding results in our missions, through a progressive spirit and fortitude. By this determination and courage, we resolve to achieve both personal and corporate goals.
We will take the initiative to act for the collective good. With courage & sacrifice, diligence and sense of mission based on concept of trust and harmony, towards more abundant life.
A strong virile, responsive and service oriented organisation with customer friendly hallmarks.
To create an outstanding service provision through quality assurance cashes policies with a tradition of excellence and courtesy.
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
- Fulfillment, integrity, excellence, and commitment to our clients interest
- A willingness to appropriate, and adapt ourselves to change while maintaining our fundamental value and constancy of purpose
- Respond to our rapidly changing world the entrepreneurial approaches, innovative solutions, advanced technology, and high- quality, timely decision-making
- Cleave to the best standards of ethics and integrity
- Clearly and continuously understand, be totally responsive to, and strive to exceed our client’s expectations
- Deliver exceptional value to our clients, helping them maximize their success
- Work safety and consistent with responsible standard principles, individually and collectively
- Design all of our projects to ensure safe execution
- Make continuous improvement and integral part of the way we operate
QUALITY - THE COMPETITIVE EDGE
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- The company’s expertise and creativity mean little without absolute commitment to providing our clients with services that meet their needs and possibly exceed their expectations. We dedicate the depth of our resources, the experience of oar employees, and the-reputation of our firm to continually improve the services we provide our clients. We surprise our clients with the quality of sound work, from first planning meeting to the final evaluation of our joint success.
- HUMAN FACTORS ENGINEERS LIMITED are dedicated to providing our clients with a competitive advantage through continuous process of quality advancement in all areas of our performance.
- Our project execution procedures conform to local, and international regulatory standards and are in line with International Organization to Standardization (ISO) for quality and other international standards for engineering.
DETAILS OF PROJECT SUPPORT FACILITIES
|S/No.||Description||Quantity to be Allocated||Purpose||Owner/ Location|
|1||Project Management Office -PMNL||150m2||For Project Mgt.||PMNL/Base|
|2||Dedicated office to MPN Representatives||80m2||MPN||PMNL/Base|
|3||Engineering Design Office fully equipped with design facilities||200m2||For Detailed Engineering||Point Engineering/ Port Harcourt|
|4||Engineering Design Annex||40m2||Engineering Support||PMNL/Base|
|5||Engineering Design Annex||12m2||〃||PMNL FWB|
|2.2||Onshore Primary & Secondary Fabrication Facilities|
|1||Fabrication Office at Km 14 Base||100m2||Fabrication||PMNL/Base|
|2||Fabrication Office at Onne, Jetty||100m2||〃||PMNL Portabins at Onne|
|3||Dedicated office to MPN Representatives||60m2||MPN||PMNL/Onne|
|4||Fabrication and Painting Shops- covered, PMNL Base||3,000m2||Fabrication||PMNL/Base|
|5||Open Fabrication Yard – uncovered||3,000m2||Fabrication||〃|
|8||Fabrication Shops- covered||1,000m2||Fabrication||PMNL Mobile Fab. shop at Onne|
|9||Warehouse/store||150m2||Transit Store||INTELS Leasednote2 As per Attachment K|
|10||Sheltered storage area||200m2||Storage|
|12||Additional Open Storage||2,000m2||For Fab or Storage||Available (if required)|
|12||Motorola Base Radios – VHF||50 units||Project Communication||PMNL/Sites/ Vessels|
|13||Motorola Repeaters||2 sets||〃||〃|
|14||Motorola Hand Held Radios – VHF||30 units||〃||〃|
|16||Thyuraya Satellite Telephones – Fixed & Handheld||10 sets||〃||〃|
|17||Independent V-SAT installed in P/Harcourt & Sites||Download Capacity 2000kbps||〃||〃|
|18||Telephones, Faxes, and Mobiles||As required||〃||〃|